cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled

Tombh71
On our wavelength

Finally worked out how to get netflix paid by virginmedia as per my deal and one week later it has been cancelled. It shouldn't be this difficult, I have looked through all thexanswers on these forums and unfortunately like most others  the option doesn't work or doesn't exist. I have raised complaints and spoke to people on the phone and on their WhatsApp but now I have lost all hope. Shouldnt advertise a priduct as free which cant actually be used. Brilliant customer service as always. 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi Tombh71,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue with your Netflix problem, I am sorry you're getting frustrated with this. 

I can have a chat with you about the financial aspect of this complaint, I'll send you a PM now so we can get started. 

However, I won't be able to quicken the process up with the actual fault, that is down to the IT team to resolve unfortunately 😞

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi folks, has anyone in this ongoing situation had this resolved? Despite every man, woman and their dogs attempting to look into the issue, the it team..... who are working hard to resolve this seem to be failing. 

I've still had no links, emails or updates other than it's a general ongoing issue. This has now been compounded by the only 4k channel I watch, BT Sport ultimate,  being unwatchable due to stuttering sound and picture. Low and behold, it takes 3 weeks to recognise the is an issue and their looking into it. 

Well may I suggest you stop looking and start doing. 

Nope, still waiting too. 

Hi there @Tombh71

I am so sorry to see that your issue is still ongoing and I understand how frustrating this must be. I have checked and I can see that your ticket is still open which means our IT teams are still working on getting this resolved for you. 

We are so sorry again for the delay in fix. 

Thank you.

Hi cam anyone give an update on whether this is fixed yet and also on refunding me for September to now please. 

Regards

Tom

Hi, mine has been resolved about 6 weeks ago. There was quite a few of us in another thread elsewhere on the forum that were sent email details of how to subscribe with netflix with a link. 

This worked for me, I currently pay an extra £5 through virgin media to cover the 4k upgrade