cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled

Katekate
Joining in
  1. My Netflix also cancelled despite payment being taken from my bank.

How long are we supposed to wait? Are we going to be compensated? 

No reply to email 3 days ago. Just not good enough.

What is a board? How do I know if I picked the right one? 

9 REPLIES 9

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Katekate thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Netflix and it has cancelled.  As you've expressed dissatisfaction, I would like to help you raise a complaint. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

There's no point sending me a pm if you don't continue the conversation.  Presumably just  ploy to get a difficult customer off the forum?

spell
Knows their stuff

@Lee_R wrote:

Hi  As you've expressed dissatisfaction, I would like to help you raise a complaint. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

This is an outrageous response to a customer who made no mention of wishing to make a complaint. What was asked for was straight answers to straight questions ie customer service. This is not at all relevant to happily pushing the customer down the well trodden road of PMs and meaningless reference numbers whereby the 'complainant' can then just be ignored for the statutory maximum period in the hope it will just go away.

How about just answering the queries - it would be far easier - or then again perhaps not

Hi @Katekate,

I will respond to your private message.  Apologies for any misunderstanding. Our private message service is not instant and if we receive a private message after our shift has ended we would look to respond as soon as we can, when our next shift commences.

Regards

Lee_R

Will you?

Wh

Seems you haven't bothered.......

So I was right, this is a farce

blake007
On our wavelength

I too had an email saying Netflix cancelled. When I phoned VM they said they knew nothing about this and confirmed that Netflix was on my bill for last month and next bill.  I then phoned Netflix who said it had been cancelled because they had not received payment. As if by magic the new Netflix price had been paid within 10 mins. Phoned VM back who confirmed that it had been paid. Went onto the Netflix channel (204) and instructions on how to restart were forthcoming but be warned Premium service comes up and if you press restart subscription there is no refund and you are committed. You have to press the CHANGE PLAN if you want a more basic subscription!!! Everything back up and running  now. My feeling is that the VM software could not cope with the price increase, Netflix asked for the new price and  it was not sent. Hence managing this with individuals not as a fix for everyone. Asked why it happened but got no answers.

Hi @Katekate,

I can see Lee has been responding to you. As he mentioned, replies here are not instant but if you prefer to speak with someone directly, you can by calling 0345 454 1111.

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @blake007,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your reply.

I am sorry you've not had a smooth experience with this but glad everything is back up and running for you now. 

If you have any further issues, just let us know.

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

.....a day between replies was just too long .....