cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled

joffyvan
Tuning in

Had an email this morning from Netflix saying my account is cancelled as they have not received payment.  However, I have paid for Netflix via Virgin Media for over a year and not requested any changes - and Virgin are continuing to collect payment from me for Netflix.

Please help

35 REPLIES 35

Hi @Aimshenderson02 thanks for your reply, I do apologise.

We may need to raise an IT Ticket to get things working for you here.

Kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can look into this for you.

Expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @Aimshenderson02 I'm just responding publicly after our PM exchanges, thank you for this.

I know that there's an IT Ticket still underway for you at the moment, so as soon as there's any updates on this matter the team will be in touch directly - that is the correct process so we do need to wait for this to be resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 
Many thanks

Tom_W

how long is the wait for this normally like o say it’s been 5 weeks now and I was also charged for it this month. 

Hi @Aimshenderson02 thanks for your reply. 

With Netflix issues, this is hard to say - being completely honest, there have been some issues that have lasted some months and others a few days.

It all depens on the issue and the fix for the team, sorry I can't provide more clarity but that's as honest as I can possibly be on this issue. 

Many thanks

Tom_W

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Was watching Netflix and it just turned off and said I need to add payment.

checked my emails and virgin email says it’s been suspended and cancelled.

It’s included in my package which has not ended.

what’s going on ? Took my month to even get it activated now this !!

Hey Betts-4, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some Netflix issue.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this and find out what has happened.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?