cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled by you

jetman666
On our wavelength
  • I have received an email from Netflix saying you cancelled my package? Why????

I haven't changed my package and you have billed me for it. (yes I checked on my virgin media)

Now, its late and I haven't checked that its not physically working yet but I'm guessing its because they have upped their price and you have sent the old amount so Netflix cancelled my sub.

I'm hoping you will reset my account and stand the amount missing as its your fault. If not can you please credit me with £9.99 and I will sub directly.

Pretty poor virgin and this had better not have affected my credit rating.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jetman666
On our wavelength

Just checked. Can't log in. Got in touch with Netflix. They cancelled it because you didn't pay them. Now. I'VE paid you so what's happening please? 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jetman666
On our wavelength

Just checked. Can't log in. Got in touch with Netflix. They cancelled it because you didn't pay them. Now. I'VE paid you so what's happening please? 

Hi @jetman666, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM to discuss this in further detail and explore the specifics of this.

Please expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

jetman666
On our wavelength

I've replied