cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled, VM not charging me now

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in

Hi

I have recently discovered that my Netflix account has been cancelled and Virgin Media are no longer charging me.

I have neither cancelled my account with Netflix or Virgin media, please can someone assist? 

Many thanks

Craig 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Cmrobertson33,

I'm pleased we've been able to get to the bottom of this. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and if you need anything else, just shout 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in

I have now restarted it bit prices have gone up, Not sure if I have missed something? 

There are multiple threads on here about the problems customers are having with Netflix on VM.

In trying to fix one problem VM seem to have created more problems for themselves and seem to have no idea when they will resolve it..

Hi @Cmrobertson,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear your Netflix subscription was cancelled and now you've found the price has increased after you restarted it.

Have you recently signed up to a new package recently that includes Netflix in the price  or are you using Virgin Media as the payment method for your account?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

I was paying through VM, then I received an email from Netflix to say VM had cancelled it, so I had to resubscribe, noted that the price has increased 😟

@Cmrobertson33

I'd like to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM to confirm some details.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi @Cmrobertson33,

I'm pleased we've been able to get to the bottom of this. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and if you need anything else, just shout 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

My pleasure 😄 @Cmrobertson33 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team