cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix app

Barbarashaw
Joining in

I accidentally clicked on the netflix app and ambling charged 16 pounds a month for something I don't want. It was on the set top box and appears on my virgin bill. I have tried calling and am told its Netflix I have to contact. Netflixtell me I don't have an account and it's up to virgin. I have tried online but virgin tell me I don't exist my email is incorrect even though they tell me online that it is the one. I just want to cancel Netflix but no one will help. Sky are much cheapet

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Barbarashaw,

Firstly welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about the issue with Netflix, when you add this via our box it does show on your Virgin bills, however the subscription does come through Netflix themselves. When you spoke to Netflix, did you provide the email you used to sign up to My Virgin Media with? This would be the email they would have on hand as the associated with your account.

Hope this helps. Joe

Yes and they say that email does not exist

Hey @Barbarashaw,

Thanks for confirming that for us.

In order to get this resolved for you we are going to need to confirm some information with you via private message. If you haven't used our private message system here before you can find it in the top right of your screen as the little purple envelope.

Speak to you soon. Joe