cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activational email not received

Reaching1
Joining in

I have been chasing virgin as to where my netflix activation email is as I was promised this as part of my volt package and no one can answer me. Still no email...Very frustrating...

52 REPLIES 52

Travis

You say we can help !

But what can you do to help , there has not been any sign of anybody being helped so far, Umpteen "IT tickets" were raised weeks ago , nobody has seen any sort of result from these. The response to mine this morning said no fix has been found and there was no sign of a fix at the moment!

Not sure if the responses on here are your own or what you are being told to say from above , there certainly seems to be a policy that us the customers should be kept in the dark , what is the real issue here ?

What sort of pressure are the forum team putting on management / IT as after all it is yourselves facing the flack and in your best interests to get it resolved.

Hi, I upgraded my package 2 days ago and have not received the netflix activation email, can you help please? 

Hi there @paxo2k

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here.

I am so sorry to hear that you have been without your Netflix email! 

Can I just check do you have an 'activate' purple tile at all on your My Virgin Media profile? 

Thank you. 

I have been waiting for my activation email since March. Customer services tell you a different lie every time you ring!!

Presumably you mean on the home page of the my virgin media app? If so, no, I don't have a purple activation tile. 

@Bigredprg wrote:

I have been waiting for my activation email since March. Customer services tell you a different lie every time you ring!!

Think they have run out of ideas for lies now..

Just sticking with the pointless predicatble copy and paste replies.

How many more months do we have to suffer ?

Presumably you mean on the home page of the my virgin media app? If so, no, I don't have a purple activation tile. 

Hi paxo2k, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. I'm sorry to hear the Netflix tile isn't showing. 

When your upgrade was processed, were you going to be receiving any new equipment as part of it such as an additional box or a new hub? 

Have you received all other parts of the upgrade? If so, let me know as we may need to dig in to this a little more for you. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, it looks to have come through now, and just activated.

I've just installed a new router that came with the new contract so maybe that fixed it, thanks

Lucky you 😁

But why do new users seem to be getting the email and those of us waiting months get nowhere ??????