cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activational email not received

Reaching1
Joining in

I have been chasing virgin as to where my netflix activation email is as I was promised this as part of my volt package and no one can answer me. Still no email...Very frustrating...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Reaching1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding Netflix being added to your account, so I can go through a few details with you I'll need to sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

52 REPLIES 52

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Reaching1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding Netflix being added to your account, so I can go through a few details with you I'll need to sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

I am having the same problem.

No email (its not in spam or junk folders).

I have spoken to customer services at least 8 times with no one being able to solve the issue.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bigredprg,

Thanks for checking your spam folders, 

We are aware some customers haven't received their activation emails, this was looked into and they should be getting sent out as of today.

Have you received anything since your last post?

Alternatively, have you signed into your online account here to activate it?

Alex_Rm

I have received nothing since last post (and i have check junk folders again).

Using the link sent by yourself just takes me to my bill and not to any activation link.

Has anybody received the email since yesterdays post that said the backlog was cleared at 14.30 ?

None of us that have been posting on here regularly seem to have seen it yet ?

What does it contain ? Is it a link / code that can be posted on here ? or are there individual codes ?

We have not been given any sort of explanation of what the problem is or exactly what this mystery email contains !

Hi @Tractorboy,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have still not received an email regarding this. 

You should receive an e-mail with a tokenised link to allow you to activate Netflix. Alternatively, you can log in to your My Virgin Media account by visiting my.virginmedia.com. Once logged in, you should see a Netflix tile. There you have the option to activate your Netflix account by clicking on the Activate button. 

Please let us know if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

When will we receive the activation email?

currently there is no Netflix tiles on my virgin media app. Although you can click the streaming services tab which just tells you it’s active.

This does not work.. As others have posted what you get is :-

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 18-40-19 Netflix.png

 Sorry something went wrong.

The original email directed you to the same link , which did take you to Netflix and an option to pay via Virgin Media,having used this at the time and got activation a few days later Netflix cancelled the account saying Virgin would not pay- that was on 30/3 and no fix since then!

Is all this new email we are waiting for another instruction to use this link that currently does not work?

Has the email not been sent because VM are still working on a link that will work correctly ?

We are now 3 weeks after launch of this offer and it is not accessible , if nothing happens over the bank holiday it will be a month..

If email will not work (from a mojor ISP !!) can you buy some carrier pidgeons and deliver the info to us that way ???

Hi there @Tractorboy

Thank you so much for your update and I am so sorry to hear that this is happening still! 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this with you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.