cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation

Peggybee
Tuning in

I have been trying to activate/link netflix since June. 

I have been through the chat bot numerous times, have had tickets raised multiple times, spoken to human beings too which have all failed to resolve the issue. 

I can log with my existing netflix account but it wants to charge me. I tried setting up a new netflix account and it charged me - thankfully Netflix were much more helpful than Virgin Media and refunded me immediately! 

It clearly states on the bill for my Ultimate Volt Bundle that I have Netflix standard. 

There is no option in the app to activate netflix, all I can do is call sales and add it! 

Six months I have been trying to sort it! 

Help please?!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peggybee, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns about Netflix.

This is strange, did you receive the Netflix activation email originally when you first got your new contract?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

I have never received an activation email, text or anything

Thanks Peggybee,

And just to confirm, when you sign into your online account here there is no option to subscribe?

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex

I can confirm there is no option to subscribe via that link

Thanks for confirming 🙂

So I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

@Tom_W1 wrote:

Hi @Peggybee, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns about Netflix.

This is strange, did you receive the Netflix activation email originally when you first got your new contract?

Many thanks

Hardly strange when thousands of people have reported the same problem for the last nine months 😁

spell
Knows their stuff

@Tom_W1 wrote:

Many thanks

Tom - perhaps you should have a read over the posts to realise this is not strange at all. You may then realise that it  just may be linked to the package 'fault' which happened at the beginning of the year and was never fixed despite continued advertising of the package in the knowledge there was a fault.