cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation

Brewerjohn
Tuning in

Well I have been trying for nearly 3 weeks now. Every day spoke with virginmedia on the phone and online and also spent over an hour with netflix. I have never received any email with or without any link or code. Even tried going back to my original oomph package. No longer exists I was told. So where do I go from here?? An absolute joke. What is the problem here??

77 REPLIES 77

Hi there all, 

We are so sorry that you are experiencing these issues with your Netflix, we are aware of this and are doing all we can to resolve the issue.

We currently have an estimated fix time of Tuesday the 3rd of May. 

We will update the thread when we can. 

I'm facing a simlar problem

Changed my package on 23rd of March (I had Netflix with my previous package as well). Didn't spot any activation email, but have now found it in spam. When I click the link in it, I get a "Bad Request. Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit." error.

The activation email also says if you use your existing email, all should be fine. Mine was for the first month, but since 23rd April, Netflix is asking me for a payment method. And in myvirginmedia, Netflix is showing as active.

Help!

since joined last year I have never got Netflix link or code and the Netflix box on above pic isn't even showing on my virgin media so how do I get Netflix activated on my account 

Hi there @Nick3331, thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you have not been able to have Netflix activated yet. Just to confirm when you joined did the team advise you would have Netflix included in the package?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Yes they absolutely did. I have the Ultimate Volt package now. This Netflix problem does sound like an ongoing issue. 

Any update please on this 3rd May fix date? 

Hi chris_starrett,

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details. 

Gareth_L

I was told Netflix was part of my package I never got registration link or code 

Mine is still not working.

Hi kennedylanduk

Sorry to hear this

What happens when you click on the activation link on your online account?

Gareth_L