cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation

JEV68
Tuning in

Hi

I have phoned Virgin about my Netflix activation numerous times and keep getting fobbed off.

If I go into my Virgin account and click Activate Netflix it keeps saying technical problems try again later, which I have been doing since beginning of November!

My last phone call to Virgin he told me to log into Netflix with the registered email address and my password and it would work, but it doesn’t, it wants to charge me £10.99 per month!
Any ideas/help greatly appreciated 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JEV68,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Netflix Activation!

Would you be able to post a screenshot of what the error you're seeing looks like when you try to activate Netflix through your online account?

Have you been in touch with our team to discuss this further since logging into Netflix with your registered email?

We'll be happy to look into this further for you. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

0A1B204E-0596-466D-9D9C-79D3BFEDA259.jpeg

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JEV68,

Thank you for coming back to us. Have you tried to sign into your online account via web browser or on a different device to see if the same error shows up?

Please give it a try and let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I also tried on the computer and says the same thing, ‘technical issues. Please try again later’

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @JEV68, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll take a closer look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for coming back to me via our private messaging function @JEV68, and I'm pleased to hear this has since been resolved for you.

We appreciate the patience that you showed us on this matter.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn