cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation email not received (new Volt package)

garner
Dialled in

I signed up for this package on 25 March, it was installed on 7 April. But I still don't have the Netflix activation email that I should have received.

Tried the customer services live chat on April 9, and was told "I have rasied a request so you should be getting an email notification shortly, regarding the Netflix activation on 7th of April."

Any idea how shortly? Is it worth phoning or doing another live chat session? I've heard nothing. From what I've read, this promo is not going very smoothly, but I'd quite like to get my Netflix back as soon as possible.

144 REPLIES 144

Hi there,

Thank you for your posts. 

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you for replying, Zach_R, that is good to know. If the issue has now been resolved then please could you provide a timeframe for receiving this email?

CS agent (nearly 1 month ago): "I have rasied a request so you should be getting an email notification shortly"
Paulina_Z (3 weeks ago): "This issue is set to be resolved tomorrow"
Lisa_CC (2 weeks ago): "within 24-48hrs."
CS agent (4 days ago): "within the next 72 hours"

Hi @garner and thanks for your patience. We have been waiting for our Support Team and have recently updated our sticky post here 

Do let us know if you still have anymore problems.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thank you, Lisa_CC, so for reference the sticky post says 24 hours.

Yes that's correct. And if there are any outstanding ones, the Support Team will seek to resolve individually.

Thank you for your response Zach, but did you see my post JUST before your post. 
The customer complaints team have said we are not getting Netflix that the offer only relates to enrolment to Netflix and that we would have to pay the subscription fees on top of the ultimate volt fees.
And yes we signed up and contracts were issued on 4/4 so the offer was on then. 

Hi @kazianco1,

I do apologise for any confusion here. To clarify, provided you are on an eligible bundle then you would get inclusive Netflix and it wouldn't be an additional payment on top. If you've not received an email yet then please refer to the sticky post that my colleague has provided a link to, including the timeframe as to when you can expect said email.

If that timeframe passes and you still need some further assistance, please let us know and we can then investigate further for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello,

So that's 24 hours, the latest deadline has expired. I have no email, and there's no activate button in My VM. Any solution gratefully received.

Hi @garner,

I am very sorry to hear you're continuing to face this issue. We'll get this looked into and loop back with you once we have an update.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi, I still haven't heard anything 😞

Sounds like this is one for my list of missed timeframes:

CS agent (1 month ago): "I have rasied a request so you should be getting an email notification shortly"
Paulina_Z (3+ weeks ago): "This issue is set to be resolved tomorrow"
Lisa_CC (2+ weeks ago): "within 24-48hrs."
CS agent (6 days ago): "within the next 72 hours"
Modteam (2 days ago): "this issue has been resolved ... 24 hours"

The other stat I want to add is from my forum profile here: 1038 minutes online.
Given that I only ever used this forum once before, many years ago, for something that was solved in minutes, that's 17 hours I've spent here, for this issue. That doesn't even take into account the live chat, whatsapp, fruitless phone calls, etc.

Please, please, fix this or sort me out with a refund. It should be so simple.