cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation email not received (new Volt package)

garner
Dialled in

I signed up for this package on 25 March, it was installed on 7 April. But I still don't have the Netflix activation email that I should have received.

Tried the customer services live chat on April 9, and was told "I have rasied a request so you should be getting an email notification shortly, regarding the Netflix activation on 7th of April."

Any idea how shortly? Is it worth phoning or doing another live chat session? I've heard nothing. From what I've read, this promo is not going very smoothly, but I'd quite like to get my Netflix back as soon as possible.

144 REPLIES 144

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that some of you have not yet received an activation email regarding Netflix and we're sorry about this. After speaking to our back office team, they are running a little bit behind due to the huge demand and aim to get up to date within 24-48hrs.

Once again we're sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

ModTeam

They are running between 20 and/or 7 days behind.

We have had this promise before so I will beleive it when I see it !

@ModTeam re: "After speaking to our back office team, they are running a little bit behind due to the huge demand and aim to get up to date within 24-48hrs."

Okay, thank you for providing a timeframe. This does sound similar to what @Paulina_Z wrote in this thread on 11 April ("This issue is set to be resolved tomorrow, so please keep an eye out for an email from us about this in the next day or so.") but since then I have provided my account details in a PM to @Martin_N, so I hope you have all the information you need.

I'll let you know if my email arrives within the next 48 hours, so by Friday.

Hi,

Please let us know if you haven't received the activation email so we can feed back to the team.

Thanks,

Lisa

I have received the following from Netflix after using it ok for about 1 week. When will this get fixed?

Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective from Thursday, 21st April 2022.

If you have any billing questions please contact Virgin Media.

Thanks for checking. Unfortunately I still don’t have the email, and yes I have checked my junk folder. Please feed that back to the team  

My junk folder says I seem to have won $3.5 million in a sweepstake though, so i can probably afford to buy Nefltflix subs for everyone here. Just need to give them my bank details and a photo of my passport so they can pay me. 

@wsimons
I reported this problem over 3 weeks ago
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Netflix-Cancelled/td-p/4976822
Many others have reported the same.
So far no fix !!
@Lisa_cc
I have not received the email.

@Lisa_CC I have not received said email. 

Thank you all for confirming you haven't received the email and we've notified the Team about this to check.

Thanks,

Lisa