cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation? and My Virgin Media Login

RobbieB82
Tuning in

2 Queries here...

1. Netflix... my service has been up and running now with the Ultimate Volt package, but I have yet to receive any emails to activate my Netflix and upgrade to the premium netflix. Any help appreciated?

2. My Virgin Media - when I login to My Virgin Media I get the following message:
Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side.
Please try again
The My Virgin Media app works fine and shows all my account but not through the browser - any ideas?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello RobbieB82,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry to hear about your Netflix account and MyVM login issues you've had. 

1. In regard to the Netflix account issue, could you please advise if there is an activate button showing up on your MyVM App for Netflix? If so, just hit the button and follow the instructions there, it should restore your subscription issue.

2. About the browser login issue, we have now resolved this problem and pages have been restored, can you please tell us if you're able to access your Virgin Media account from the login page on our website as normal? 

In case you still experience issues with any of these two services after the above checks, feel free to get back to us, so we can look into other solutions where necessary.

Let us know how you're getting on.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nope... both issues still exist... 

No activate for Netflix and still cant get logged into MyVM.

vmlogin.png

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey RobbieB82, 

Sorry to see you still struggle with Netflix issue after we restored this for many customers. 

I will send you PM so we can have a look into the account for you, as it seems we will have to raise this issue so we have it fixed.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner. 

Let us know if you need anything more in the meantime ^AG

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

I don't like to jump into someone else's thread, but I'm in a similar boat with regards to Netflix, as I understand many other are too by reading these boards. I've been messed around numerous times on contracts in the last few months. I have twice now been told that Netflix is included on my package, but no activation email has ever been received.

On your Point 1, you say to just click the Activate button. When I do that from My Virgin Media account, It takes me through to three choices of plan and if I select any of them the next button is "Start Paid Membership". That can't be the right way to go about getting inclusive Netflix, surely?

Suberb33s

No that is not the correct option , I am told that if you are ever lucky enough to receive the magic email the link will give you an inclusive option.

I have been advised that if you take the paid option it could cause problems when we eventually (if ever) get the fix!

Hi Adri, still waiting for that PM 😕