cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later"

Pollyp40
Dialled in

Just got back from holiday and netflix is asking me to restart membership but then tells me that something went wrong.

What is going on?

7 REPLIES 7

Pollyp40
Dialled in

Just been on my netflix account and it says there's no billing information.  This was meant to be Included in my recent Virgin package upgrade, How do I proceed?

If you look through the hundreds of posts on here on the subject you will see that Virgin have major problems activating Netflix ( I have been waiting 14 weeks for the email link !)

At the moment they have no fix date and are unable or unprepared to advise us what the problem actually is..

Join the club

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Pollyp40, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have had the Netflix subscription cancelled. Just to confirm, when was it your package was changed to include Netflix?

Have you been able to check your online account here to see if you have the option to reactivate your Netflix services?

If not, please let me know and I will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

My package was upgraded early June (TV box upgraded to 360 on 9th June) Just got back from holiday and Netflix does not work.

I have tried, several times, to Activate Netflix, via the button on the My Virgin Media page. IT displays "Just a moment while we redirect you to Netflix ..." and nothing happens and reverts back to the My Virgin Media page.

Disappointing this!

Thank you for confirming this information, I think it would be best to look into this further as we may need to raise this to the IT team.

I will send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks Nathan
I've raised a complaint about this so hopefully this will speed things along

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Pollyp40, I'm glad that your issue has now been resolved.

We are always happy to help here so if you need anything further please let us know.

Regards

Nathan