cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account on hold although included with Virgin package.

Brenda3
Tuning in

First month ok but when payment went out for second month account goes on hold.  I have spoke to both Netflix and Virgin numerous times and they just seem to blame each other for the problem.  Can someone sort this please there are plenty of us having this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Brenda3

This issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details. Please keep us updated if you have not received an email by the end of the week or if you are still having issues accessing Netflix after following the steps.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Brenda3
Welcome back to the community.
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your Netflix at this time. This is a known issue which is currently being investigated, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We are in communication with Netflix and are working to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thanks lets hope it is sorted soon

Hi @Brenda3

This issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details. Please keep us updated if you have not received an email by the end of the week or if you are still having issues accessing Netflix after following the steps.  

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thanks

Thanks for sorting this its working now

Hi there Brenda3, thank you for the update.

I'm glad to hear this is now working for you, if you need anything else please let us know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Although it may be working for you it definitely is not yet working for us. We have only just joined Virgin Media for the Broadband and have yet to get our Netflix account activation email.

Told earlier today about 50% fixed.

Seems to be being done in a random order..

Join the club!

Sorry to hear the Netflix issue is ongoing for you, our team are doing all within their power to have all remaining effected customers resolved as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn