cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix access

Kevor
Tuning in

I changed my account on 13/4/22 to include Netflix:

Your new package now includes:TV: Netflix Standard - Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD.

I was told to await an email telling me how to access Netflix, along these lines which would take about a week or so:

"When signing up for the Netflix bundle you will receive an email from us with a link and instructions of how to activate this. Alternatively you can also do this via your online account."

So far I have not had any email or any furter information, can anyone enlighten me?

18 REPLIES 18

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kevor, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your Netflix, bundle.

Are you able to activate this on your my virgin media account? You can access it here

Zoie

Unfortunately, the advice from @Zoie_P is completely useless, and has been repeated many times in many threads to many people, without results.

The Netflix offer is a mess, and even those who have managed to activate it are finding that their Netflix accounts get cancelled pretty quickly for unpaid billing.

I’d suggest not reading anything here, because the forum staff don’t really have the ability to help anyone. My next step is to call Virgin and try to negotiate a reduced price - reduced by the amount of the Netflix sub they have been unable to deliver for more than a month.

Hi garner, 

Thanks for popping the OP a message of support. 

Some customers are successfully able to activate their accounts and not have any issues which is why we are asking in the first instance to try this. 

Where it fails, we are collecting these examples and raising them to the teams. 

We understand it is frustrating when something isn't right but as soon as we have ay updates, we'll be sure to post them. 

Apologies once again. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F: Here’s the thread I made on this subject, and just like your reply above, it has replies saying “we have raised this with the team”. Also, “this issue is set to be resolved tomorrow” and “within 24-48 hours”. 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Netflix-activation-email-not-receiv...

The difference is your reply was posted five hours ago, while the replies in my thread were posted one, two, three weeks ago, with no results, and the thread has now been forgotten beneath a pile of similar complaints.

So you can understand why I have no confidence in your ability to follow through on your copy-paste promises.

I may have missed it but I don't see any option to activate it through my account?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kevor, 

Thank you for your reply, there should be a little Netflix tile, on your services page. If you do not see it can you send a screenshot? 

Zoie

I do not see a services tab,  if you mean my packages tab there is no Netflix tile there, there is no Netflix icon to be seen anywhere...

I have a broadband tile, a talk anytime tile and a Maxit tv tile all with green included ticks and a seperate mobile tile.

Hi Kevor, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

When you log in to My VM, on the homepage you should have the option there for Netflix. If you can't see it, please take a screenshot and post here so we can help further 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Here you are:

Screenshot1.pngScreenshot2.png