cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix access

smithses
Joining in

Hi I have Netflix as part of my bundle but can’t access it. I have made repeated calls to customer services and had the issue logged with IT some weeks ago, been told I am a priority  but no one has been in touch. All I want are the access details so that I can receive the service I am paying for but can’t use 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

stuartgreen
Dialled in

A few weeks?

Mines been broken since last May.

have you been escalated to hypercare yet?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

stuartgreen
Dialled in

A few weeks?

Mines been broken since last May.

have you been escalated to hypercare yet?

I have been without Netflix for months like you but some weeks ago I took out a new contract in the belief this would solve the problem. Clearly I was misinformed and the lack of Netflix remains 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey smithses, thanks for posting on our help forum and this thread.

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced with your Netflix account access after you got a new Netflix inclusive bundle with us recently.

We are aware some accounts have been impacted by this error and our teams are working hard to resolve this for all affected customers.

Please, could you advise if you've contacted our faults team to report this problem before and if a ticket has been raised to fix this?

Let us know and we can advise further from there.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes the problem has been reported many times to the faults team.

The latest ticket number is P011699593

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this, we can see this ticket has been closed as resolved.

Could you please let us know what's the last time you attempted to activate Netflix via our App, TV box or online account?

Also, if you are still failing to go through this process can you please confirm what error you get when trying?

Cheers,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It can’t possibly be resolved as nobody from VM has been in touch.

Trying again this morning on the tv when I enter my email and password it wants me to Start Membership and says it will charge me the premium rate of 15.99 a month. This would mean that I would be paying twice for Netflix.

Basically Netflix does not know that I am a VM customer as VM have not told them that I am

Hey smitheses, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Normally the team wouldn't reach out, did you get an activation email from us at all? 

Normally the team would just send this out and you click to activate it? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No, I have never received the activation email despite many many requests for it 

Okay I am sorry to hear this, I am going to send you a PM now so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?