cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix - What is going on!!

HavencroftKev
Fibre optic

So after renewing my VM contract last month to make the most of the Netflix deal I today received the email below, and I can confirm my account has in "paused".

What is going on Virgin?

Add your Payment info

Hi Kevin & Vicky

You’re no longer using a partner offer to pay for your Netflix membership. Please add a new payment method to keep watching all your favourite TV programmes and films without interruption.

35 REPLIES 35

Ash

What are the fixes going to entail? What as customers will we need to do if anything to get the billing for netflix via you working again?

All sorted. Thanks

Click on link in email

Just follow the prompts.

Select the free (included) option or the 4k if you want it.

Received my email just now, I will try and sort it all tomorrow.

But what was noticeable there was no apology in the email, no offer of compensation for loss of service.

Again awful customer service from Virgin Media.

Hi @HavencroftKev

Thanks for getting back to us.  I am really sorry for the delay in your sorting of your Netflix.  I would like to help raise a complaint on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Still having issues! My netflix membership has been on 'pause' for over two weeks. What is going on?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @98colemanj,

Welcome, thanks for joining the thread.

I am sorry that it is not working for you.

I will send you a private message to help you further, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of the page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide