cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix - What is going on!!

HavencroftKev
Fibre optic

So after renewing my VM contract last month to make the most of the Netflix deal I today received the email below, and I can confirm my account has in "paused".

What is going on Virgin?

Add your Payment info

Hi Kevin & Vicky

You’re no longer using a partner offer to pay for your Netflix membership. Please add a new payment method to keep watching all your favourite TV programmes and films without interruption.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

One thing the resolution definately wont be is "quick" !!!!!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

35 REPLIES 35

PhilipF
Superfast

Hi Just do a search on all boards Netflix, you are not alone.

Same here. wth

Also when using the Netflix app it's saying sub is paused.

Nightfire
On our wavelength

HI All,

Same here was working fine until this morning! was all linked up and showing as paied as part of Virgin on netflix site (payment methods). Now this is no longer the case.

Cheers

Looking at the billing info on the netflix site this is what it says

Your membership was included with Virgin Media between 3/23/22 and 4/23/22. Contact Virgin Media for billing details.

Great service as always!

Must be an error somewhere.

Looking to Virgin to sort this out asap

Spoke to netflix and he said Virgin have discontinued payment for the service

I have had Ultimate Volt since late January 2022 and subsequently received an e-mail from Virgin Media inviting me to subscribe to Netflix, paying through Virgin Media.  I received the second e-mail and followed the steps with no problems. Until today I have been able to access Netflix via the Virgin Media app, my PC, mobile phone TV app and tablet, but now I cannot access Netflix via the Virgin Media app, all other platforms still work. The obvious explanation is ........?

Hi All, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry for the issue that you're all having with the Netflix service. 

We are aware of an issue with this and are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

^Martin