cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Sub - Already Got It - (Premium) - New Contract - How Does It Work?!?

manj_dosanjh
On our wavelength

Hi,

I hope this doesn't make me look thick... But...

So i recently changed/UG my contract with VM so i was put onto a new contract that included Netflix. I have the premium version and pay for it separately. 

My Q is - so how do go about saving money here? I assume i need to add it to my Virgin Media account and pay for the difference? My question is how...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tractorboy
Rising star

When you eventually get the activation email from VM (streamingservices) the link included will allow you to link your current account and take the option to upgrade to premium.

Your problem as with thousands of others before you is the wait for the email , some get it promptly , others are still waiting after six months !

The Netflix issue has been a complete farce from the beginning and does not look likely to end any time soon...

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

Tractorboy
Rising star

When you eventually get the activation email from VM (streamingservices) the link included will allow you to link your current account and take the option to upgrade to premium.

Your problem as with thousands of others before you is the wait for the email , some get it promptly , others are still waiting after six months !

The Netflix issue has been a complete farce from the beginning and does not look likely to end any time soon...

Ah ok - i did something via my virgin media account and saw it go from activating to pending after i pressed a button. I mean i am willing to wait but mainly because (i hope) i will end up saving £10 a month as i currently i am on the prem netflix package. But i can see why people will get really frustrated waiting for so long... so i guess i will wait a month and see what happens lol 

manj_dosanjh_0-1665159748014.png

Hey @manj_dosanjh,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get Netflix working, please can you keep an eye on this over the weekend and if nothing changes we can look into it further on Monday.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Hope you're well, not difference - but at the same time what should i be looking out for? It seems (from these forums) i need to receive an email of some sort? I am sure i haven't received anything as of yet (inc. the junk inbox)

Thanks @Steven_L 

Hi Steven,

Hope you're well, not difference - but at the same time what should i be looking out for? It seems (from these forums) i need to receive an email of some sort? I am sure i haven't received anything as of yet (inc. the junk inbox)

Hello manj_dosanjh,

Sorry to hear things are still the same.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thank @Gareth_L - I have replied. 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @manj_dosanjh 

Thanks for sending a private message - my colleague is not in the building so am responding on his behalf 🙂

I can see the tech visit has been cancelled for you 

Please do pop back if you need further assistance.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill