cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix - Again

liamtg
Tuning in

Hi,

So Netflix appeared on my bank statement for 2 months.  Contacted VM and it was sorted as I am a Volt customer.  Now Netflix has emailed me stating that VM are no longer paying my subscription (or something to that effect.)

I have looked all over the forums to resolve this and cannot find a resolution - appears no one can!

Why has this happened again and how do I get it back?

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @liamtg, and welcome back! 

Sorry to hear of the issue with the Netflix account on your Virgin Media account.

Can you please confirm if you're able to access the Netflix account via the same login details you use for your Virgin Media self-care account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

IThanks for getting back,

I chatted with your colleague via WhatsApp.  They said I would receive an activation link within 3 days..

Thanks for coming back to me @liamtg.

Do please return to us once the 3 day period has elapsed and we'll take further action if this is required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Morning,

So the saga continues.  After a few days on WhatsApp chat I got credited with a GOGW until it's sorted.  I still have no access to Netflix and no comms from VM.

When will this be sorted?

Hey liamtg, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I am going to to send you a PM so we can look into this, please do look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I couldn't find the Netflix banner at all.  Then I thought I would try my online account using the Edge browser rather than chrome and it was there.  A completely different looking website on Edge than that of Chrome.  

It would be a lot easier if VM informed the public that their website doesn't have full functionality on Google Chrome.

I will feed that back, thank you for letting us know this.

However did you find it on Edge?

Either way I have also been in contact directly with IT about your issue. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?