cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

ironage12
Tuning in

After raising a query 3 weeks ago and told IT were looking at the problem, I still have the same problem with trying to activate Netflix from my account. What are the chances of sorting this problem out? I have noticed lots of customers having the same problem for months now. If it cannot be solved just say so and I will just cancel my account with you and go somewhere else.

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-10-21 104437.png

8 REPLIES 8

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ironage12, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is still an issue with the Netflix. 

Our IT teams are looking into resolving this and with every ticket which is raised will be added to the fix. 

They will get in touch once this has been resolved.

^Chris. 

Thanks

No worries, Hopefully this is resolved soon. ^Chris. 

superb33s
Tuning in

I'm still waiting for mine to be activated after 9 months. I wouldn't hold your breath.......

Thanks for coming back to us superb33s,

We do apologise for the time this is taking to resolve. We have checked your IT ticket this morning and it is still assigned to our team.

As soon as this issue is resolved, we will be in touch. We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Netflix finally activated after 2 months!  Opened my Virgin account in Opera browser, clicked on the activation button in the Entertainment box and everything went through! Signed in to Netflix and the option for billing to Virgin popped up and it worked. 

There is hope!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ironage12,

Thanks for the update on this. I'm so glad to hear you've been able to get things resolved in regard to the Netflix issue! To clarify, were you using the Opera browser previously, or is this another fix you attempted?

Please do let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be more than happy to assist where we can.

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I had used it previously but for some reason it worked this time. The only thing I can think of is I turned off the VPN on Opera and maybe that helped.