Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

1PB03
Joining in

Hi, recently signed up to a new bundle which is to include Netflix

advised that I would receive an activation code, 

Should I have received it by now? how and with who would this be followed up with?

Thanks in advance 

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @1PB03,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've not received your activation email for your Netflix services! 

Can you tell us when you upgraded your services? Have you taken a look at your online account to see if you can see any Netflix related activation button on the main page?

Please let us know so we can look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina

All other services in the package started on 1st October.

I have looked online and can find no way of activating, and have been regularly checking junk emails just in case

Your assistance is appreciated

Paul

Thanks for coming back to us @1PB03.

The Netflix option should be on your online account like the picture below, is that not shown on your online account? 

Thanks,

Steven_L

I dont have this option below bill is entertainment services which when accessed just gives the option to add further channels,

1PB03_0-1665172528653.png

The only thing that will work is the email from VM (stramingservices) with an activation link.

You will see from thousands of posts on here getting this email promptly is an issue VM have failed to deal with for over six months.

You may be waiting a very long time for it..

Thank you for the reply @1PB03.

I will assist you on getting this resolved.
I will send a private envelope - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Bialykot
On our wavelength

Good luck with this.  Sorry to jump in here, but I’m still waiting for this to work 4 months after signing up for a new contract.  One of the selling points pushed at me by Virgin was the inclusion of Netflix which I wanted.  It would take far too long to catalogue the amount of time and effort I have spent trying to get this resolved, but I’ve been placed on hold numerous times with telephone support, been asked the same questions ad nauseum by level 1 support staff, been promised things will get resolved within one week (which turns into 2 then 3 …..), opened IT support tickets, reached out to this forum, called to cancel my contract (been with Virgin for over 20 years) only to be told I can’t without a high termination fee, been informed that Netflix isn’t really a service it’s only a ‘freebie’, raised a complaint, raised another complaint about the first complaint not being handled properly, asked for a loyalty discount to cover the cost of joining Netflix independently until the issue is resolved …. And everything just goes round full circle.  Like Groundhog Day. I rarely complain, used to run various IT services before I retired, so know it can be tough, but this has been one ‘amazing’ experience trying to deal with Virgin’s processes.  PS nothing against the staff, they have all been very nice.