cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

Dadeymac40
Tuning in

Recently renegotiated my Contract which became active as of 07/11/22.Netflix standard is included in the deal however I have  Still not received my activation email despite numerous trips through customer services. Was on Virgin Media app and the activation tab has finally appeared but each attempt offers this  Anybody able to help 

804E9E6D-0D8A-4A9F-9399-03A989FB5AC3.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

PaulP1965
Just joined

I’ve been waiting for over a week.  However might cancel the whole new package due to being told my package renewal price is in dispute.  Even though agreed over chat with Retentions.     Very stressful 

Jeez that’s not good. Did you have your contract sent through as well. It’s so hard to speak with anyone unless you actually say you’re leaving 

Hi Dadeymac40,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your Activate button isn't working to set up Netflix, have you tried setting it up on your set top box, go through the set up and when it comes to the payment it should say pay Via Virgin Media.

Please let us know how this goes.

Regards

Paul.

Hi 

thank you for this. I never saw the reply. I have just tried that route and it appears to have worked. Thanks for the advice 

dave 

Thanks for the update Dadeymac40,

Glad to hear it has worked and your all up and running. We will pass your thanks on to Paul for you.

If you have any further issues, please let us know.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Dadeymac40
Tuning in

This is the 4th time I have tried to sort this out. 
I renegotiated my Virgin Package on 06/11/22 and have Standard Netflix included in my package. I never received an activation email despite repeatedly contacting customer services. I was advised on this forum to sign in via the set top box ensuring payment method was Virgin Media. This worked for one week and has now stopped. I am unable to sign in or restart membership. I tried contacting Netflix who highlighted that the payment was cancelled by Virgin. I have again gone through the frustrating chat bot and live text system, Lodged a formal complaint and have just received an email to say that this is resolved and the complaint closed down. I still have no access to Netflix. Can anyone help please? This is not good enough 

47871F01-6AEB-4049-9E1B-D998FBFE3B8B.jpeg

CA8C6CE9-935C-4C5D-9C86-E6E54A592E4A.jpeg

2B7B20FA-46EE-4100-B334-5DAAFD519669.jpeg

Hey Dadeymac40, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry your complaint was closed without your permission.

I can see you spoke to someone yesterday regrading this, where that picture is does it let you click activate at all?

I will also reach out via PM so we can look at reopening your complaint, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi 

I have replied to the PM 

if you click the activate link you get a minute of swirling in the virgin infinity pattern and then the “sorry something has gone wrong” message at the top of the screen. 
same happens if you try and sign in through the set top box