cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I re-negotiated my 360 package three days ago, which now includes Netflix. According to this forum, I should receive an email to activate it but haven’t received anything apart from the new package confirmation. 

I’ve also logged in via My Account and there’s no option there either.

Can someone advise, please?

A6A1DF89-B2E6-4976-8E97-3F473A9FDE2F.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SWpaul

If you read just a few of the thousands of posts on here re Netflix activation you will see this has been an ongoing issue for 6 months now.

You need an activation email from VM (straming services) , when you get it is a lottery , some users get it promptly other users wait for months unfortunately..

Good luck

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI SWpaul, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums : )
I am sorry to hear this has not been updated for you, did the agent advise if you needed to wait 30 days? Did you receive your new contract via email?

Zoie

SWpaul

If you read just a few of the thousands of posts on here re Netflix activation you will see this has been an ongoing issue for 6 months now.

You need an activation email from VM (straming services) , when you get it is a lottery , some users get it promptly other users wait for months unfortunately..

Good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks both for your replies. 

I wasn’t advised I’d need to wait 30 days… seems I’ll just have to be patient and wait. 

You're most welcome swpaul,

We appreciate it's not ideal, please do keep us posted if you have not received this email in 30 days, please come back to us and we will get this investigated further for you. 

Kind regards Jodi.