cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

Steve10
On our wavelength

In April I negotiated a new bundle which includes free Netflix and it shows as such on my new contract.

I was already an existing subscriber to Netflix so I cancelled that in anticipation.

Unfortunately despite several phone calls Virgin have still not sent me the activation email so I don't know what else to do!

Please help.

23 REPLIES 23

Tractorboy
Rising star

Steve

If you put Netflix in search you will find multiple threads on thius problem..

Virgin have a problem that they seem unable to fix at present , and have been unable to do so for the last 10 weeks..

I have been waiting since 23/3 for that elusive email / link as have many others.

You are not alone , join the club!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Steve10,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I'm so sorry to hear you've not received your activation email for Netflix. 

Have you checked your junk/spam mail in case it's ended up there?

Can you confirm if you can see a Netflix tile within your online account? If so, please click the 'Activation' button to activate the service.

Let us know how you get on so we can offer further support if needed. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Steve10
On our wavelength

Thank you for the reply Ayisha_B
Unfortunately, the Netflix activation is not showing in my account online.

There are no emails in my spam folder.

Thanks for coming back to us @Steve10, we are aware of this issue that some customer are facing and are working hard to have this resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Steve10
On our wavelength

Okay, thanks.

I am wondering if this issue will take very long to resolve.

Would you advise that I restart my Netflix subscription in the meantime?

It's taken 10 weeks so far...

There appears to be nothing to suggest it will be solved any time soon at the moment , there is not even any mention that they know what the problem is !!

Will leave you to draw your own conclusions..

Hey Steve10, our back team have been working tirelessly on this as it was an issues at our end.

All impacted customers should now be able to access their Netflix service. You will receive an email to re-register for Netflix and restore access to content shortly. 

I would also try going back into Netflix and seeing if you can activate your services, if not go onto my Virgin Media and click down on Netflix from here click activate. 

I would check your spam / junk emails too. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

We all need to move to planet Matt !!

This is NOT fixed - a post from a colleague today also says this and that there is no time frame for the fix either..

This issue has not been fixed in 10 weeks now , very difficult to accept your team has been working tirelessly , and you say WAS an issue , it still IS an issue.

Why ask to check junk folders , you are well aware the email has not been sent..

Hey Tractorboy, I understand how frustrating this is I really do. 

Our back end team are working tirelessly on this issues, the above is the latest news we have this.

Feel free to try logging in your online account and activating it from there. Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?