cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Account

kirstiegray96
Tuning in

Has anybody else had their Netflix cancelled by Virgin as they “haven’t paid their bill” even though the bill was paid nearly 2 weeks prior? 

8 REPLIES 8

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kirstiegray96,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you seem to be having an issue with your Netflix service on your package. Have you managed to raise this matter with the team before or since your post? If so, what has been advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Kirstie

Very many people have had this Netflix problem , issues have been ongoing for the last 3 months.

There are many threads and hundreds of posts on the subject.

You are not alone..

Yes I have. Been told there is no lead time on resolving this issue. I haven’t changed my package at all. Been paying my Netflix via Virgin Media for months not without any issue. More than happy to take my money but not give me the services!!

Thank you for that information. We can certainly appreciate your frustration with this issue. 

Can you please access your online account and see if there is an option available to activate Netflix. 

^Martin

Hi, apparently when I call the Netflix is “active” on my account. However when I am using the Netflix app on my tv/tablet it’s advising to “restart membership’ where it’s asking me to enter payment details and won’t allow me to reactive without making the payment again.

Thank you for that information. I am happy to look into this for you. 

I will private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

kirstiegray96
Tuning in

It has now been 2.5 months since Virgin media cancelled our Netflix account due to “no payment” I have called several times and been advised different things by different employees. Told they have no idea when this will be fixed 

has this happened to anybody else? I need it sorted ASAP

Hi @kirstiegray96, thanks for coming back to us.  

I am really sorry to hear that your Netflix issue is ongoing.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R