cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix 360 activate

Wahwahwahr
Joining in

I’ve just set up 360 with the new remote control. I’ve had many problems with Netflix and I had got set up a separate contract with Netflix. I now want to cancel that contract and use the account that is included free with my Virgin package. How do I do this? What order do I do things in?

19 REPLIES 19

your system won’t allow me to upload the other photo. It’s too big

Thanks for coming back to me. Can you confirm, does it appear directly after clicking manage Netflix? 

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes, so as soon as I click ‘manage your Netflix plan’ in the myvirgin media app it leaves the app and takes me to this page on Virgin media.com (hopefully I have shrunk the file size now so you can see it)

7099C666-006A-4E7D-8B25-04DDBB03BCAC.png

Thanks for coming back to me. I've raised this for you now. 

best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you. What is the timeframe for a fix please? We don’t have Netflix in the meantime

For information. This has been going on for about six months and I have previously raised numerous calls/ complaints and two formal complaints in writing via letter. I was told that that the 360 install should fix it once and for all but it hasn’t. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wahwahwahr

Thanks for your response

My apologies as we do not have a current estimated fix time for the issue, our team are working tirelessly to have this resolved as soon as they possibly can. Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks. I have been told this for the last 6 months. I cancelled my contract with Netflix as per the advice provided by Virgin above in this chain.  Since Virgin are unable to provide Netflix free as per my contract with you, please can you arrange to credit my account by £10.99 per month, until this is resolved, so I can reconnect my Netflix directly with them. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wahwahwahr

Thank you for your reply

My apologies for the inconvenience. I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details and investigate further and check on the possibility of a credit for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wahwahwahr,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I was able to assist a little with this issue. 

Your IT ticket is still open and being worked on by our staff. Please come back to us for an update if needed. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team