cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel the broadband

gkleber
Joining in

I have been trying to cancel the Virgin Media broadband because I am moving out. I have spend almost 5 hours by chat and 2 hours by phone. Virgin Media passed me from one unit to another and not giving me a solution at the moment. I am moving abroad in 3 days. I do not want to pay the Early Disconnection Fee. I have been paying more than GBP 50/month for unstable service and quite bad quality of broadband. Now I just want to cancel and I cannot. Please give me a solution soon or I will have to make a formal complain to Ofcom.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gkleber, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately we don't deal with cancellations via the forums, the team you would need to speak to is the movers team on 0345 454 1111.

I can also see you've spoke to the team since this post, did they manage to help at all? Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I am very disappointed with the customer service I received from your company. I spent almost 6 hours waiting for an answer after 3 days of fighting for my rights to cancel my contract, which has been over for a long time. 

To get in it is easy and quick. To get out it is a pain in the ass.

I am sorry to hear this, as mentioned I can see you've spoke to the team about this.

I hope they did manage to help you, and I am sorry for any trouble caused. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?