cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice regarding bill

Kd41
On our wavelength

My services are currently restricted as I have an outstanding balance of £175 which is made up of previous and current bills however I have a £160 credit limit and unable to pay balance in full but can make a part payment which would bring me under my credit limit but virgin are asking for either full payment or £80 to restore my services and I just don’t have that much right now.  I was under the impression that the billing cycle runs a month in advance so why can’t I just bring it under my credit limit till I can pay more I rely on my services as I am a vulnerable person who is house bound and struggling financially it’s causing me distress and anxiety and making me ill.  Virgin are being unreasonable and exasperating a difficult situation can someone please help I am willing to pay something but can’t pay what virgin are demanding and it’s a real  struggle to get help or contact anyone at virgin without having to jump through hoops 

K Davis
10 REPLIES 10

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kd41, 

Thank you for your time on private message.

I do hope you feel we were able to assist you with your concerns but do please get back in touch with any questions and feel free to reply to my private message if we can assist further. 

Thank you, 

Nat