cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need account number

bethcat
Joining in

Hi, can someone help me getting my account number and area ref so I can sign up my account. Didn’t get a welcome email. No bills yet. All kit is here and working though. 

thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bethcat,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account due to having no account information as you haven't received a welcome letter, these can go in your spam folder, have you checked all folders?

So I can help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.  

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bethcat,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you have been unable to set up an Online Account due to having no account information as you haven't received a welcome letter, these can go in your spam folder, have you checked all folders?

So I can help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.  

Hi, I have replied. Thank you. No email in spam/junk. 

Shelly_70
Just joined

I too have this issue. No account number or area code, welcome email, etc. 

Hi Shelly_70,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

So I can help with this I've popped you over a private message, to get a few more details.

Alex_Rm