cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a phone number for exec complaints team

martynh99
On our wavelength

Not general complaints, exec complaints. 

My currently logged complaint is no longer visible in my account, one dept told me it doesn't exist, another can see it but doesn't know what is written on it means. 

Spent hours on whatsapp chat , calling numbers, being passed around departments , getting hung up on. 

21 REPLIES 21

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's no published number beyond what might have been on any letters/emails you've received - or the standard 0345 4541111 number.

If you post the complaint reference on here, the forum staff may be able to check it. Otherwise you may just have to wait for 8weeks to have elapsed, treat it as unresolved if necessary, and escalate to external arbitration.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

martynh99
On our wavelength

thats one of the numbers i've been constantly calling , who just pass me to random unrelated departments. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alternatively write to CEO Lutz Schuler and the address is Virgin Media,500 Brook Drive, Reading, United Kingdom, RG2 6UU.

This is public info from Companies House if the Mods are worried. 

Tried emailing using various permutations of his name with full stops etc, also tried michelle who is head of exec complaints (the department that everyone in VM says doesn't exist) but same, mail gets rejected
Your message wasn't delivered to REMOVED@VirginMedia.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Your message wasn't delivered to REMOVED@VirginMedia.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to REMOVED@virginmedia02.com. Gmail will retry for 44 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@martynh99 wrote:

thats one of the numbers i've been constantly calling , who just pass me to random unrelated departments. 

Between some Googling and searching on here you will find the necessary format for email contact. The info will be moderated and removed when posted directly.

Are you able to elaborate on the public forum about what the issues are ? You may get additional advice from members of the forum.

If not, a deadlock letter from VM or 8 weeks after your original complaint to VM should allow you to escalate to Ombudsman Services.

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/

martynh99
On our wavelength

House move, promised connection by 30th Jan as the house is in a virgin cable area. 

Now being told it'll be 10th March, but nobody can explain why it takes 10 weeks to cable me up. The street box is directly opposite by house, the cover they pull the cables through to is on the road bang outside my house. 

Had no service at all (all apps like TV GO /VM Connect stopped working), had to fork out for a 4G route and SIM card to keep the house running. 

Spent hours on whatsapp chat, ringing up and getting passed from dept to dept all of which can't help. 

Logged a complaint on 25th Jan, no longer visible in my account. Some depts can see the complaint, others say it doesn't exist. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try firstname.surname@virginmedia.co.uk

tried them all @ virginmedia.com / co.uk virginmediaO2 etc

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@martynh99 wrote:

House move, promised connection by 30th Jan as the house is in a virgin cable area. 

<snip>

Logged a complaint on 25th Jan, no longer visible in my account. Some depts can see the complaint, others say it doesn't exist. 

In parallel with your efforts to complain, review the OFCOM compensation scheme and updated rates

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0026/216962/Industry-Code-of-Practice-for-Automatic-...

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat...

and start keeping detailed records of all VM's blundering and failures to resolve. VM does publish its own version of the OFCOM baseline requirements but has added certain 'modifications' which don't necessarily always work out to the advantage of the customer.

Review the info in this (now redacted) topic and the linked VM/O2 page therein and the info from Cardiffman281

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Street-cable-damaged-new-connection/m-p/5...

in which the one contributor claimed success in generating action via email.

However, the topics on failed installations on the 'Quick Start' forum regularly seem to get bogged down and stuck in VM's failed installation processes, even with high level VM involvement.

Your installation might happen tomorrow, or maybe months away, but unfortunately no one at VM actually knows or cares anything about it as the work has been sub-contracted out in such a way that VM has no control or management of the process and has no means of communicating with the contractors to find out why delays have occurred.

Hopefully you get a 'sooner' installation rather than a 'later' one.