cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a 12 month broadband contract

ms76
Joining in

I'm shortly going to be moving into a new house which we've got for a 12 month contract, and I'd like to go with Virgin for our broadband. However, the minimum contract length offered seems to be 18 months, which is not viable for us given the 12 month tenancy contract we're on. Is it possible to get a 12 month broadband contract from Virgin? If not, I will have to look at other ISPs.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ms76 ,

That you for taking the time to reach out to us here and thank you for considering joining us. I can se that from our website we do indeed offer 12 month contracts: 

"Contract length: To be as flexible as possible, we offer 12 or 18 month contracts. We also offer monthly rolling broadband contracts"

If these are not available directly on our website you may need to talk to one of our team in person who should be able to help you. I will drop you a private message as i may be able to help you a little more with this.

Thank you again and welcome to the community.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ms76

Welcome to the community. Thank you for your interest in joining us. 

I can see that Jon has already responded here to help you further. 

Once your installed with us, should you have any further question or concerns, we'll be here to help if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Mr_K
Well-informed

They only seem to offer 12 month contracts to Students. If you can have or can find/'borrow' a '.ac' email address the you're good to go 😉

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/student

If not they do have 30 day rolling contracts but they're expensive.