cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need WS or CH order number

plantain1988
Joining in

Joined up a while ago (November 2021) with broadband choices but never got a confirmation email from them (this was with the £75 Amazon voucher) and have had to wait 120 days until I can claim. They are asking for a WS or CH order number which wasn't in any of my emails. Am I able to get this order number?

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @plantain1988,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received an order confirmation email or letter. I'll send you a private message in a few moments to help assist you further. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

rfarragher
Joining in

I'm having the same issue. I placed my order on the 20th Sept. I have the email from yourself re the amazon gift voucher but need to WS or CH number which I don't have from yourselves via email. Can you please provide me with this so I can pass it back to the topcashback website. I also need the number the redeem the voucher from amazon 

Regards 

Hi @rfarragher, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the voucher code you are having.
I will assist you on this and help you get this resolved.

I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs