cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Netflix Issue

emmalee121
Joining in

If there a national issue with Netflix and Virgin Media at the moment.  

With my bundle I get Netflix for free, it has been working for a couple of weeks but now wants a payment method.

I rang Virgin who said it was a national issue.

Had anyone else got this issue?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @emmalee121 

Unfortunately, yes there is a large proportion of customers with netflix issues.

There's a pinned post at the top of the forum which is updated by the Mod Teaam when anything changes.

/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Netflix-Activation-Issue 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

That's great, thanks for your help 🙂

Hey @emmalee121,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
Have you been able to get your Netflix account activated with the help from the previous link?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi 

Account is already activated as I've been watching it, but it's now asking for payment.

The package I'm on with Virgin gets Netflix for free

Thanks 

Emma

Emma

If you have a few hours to spend there are multiple posts on here about this problem.

You are not alone !

Seems VM currently do not have a clue how to fix it , and do not want to make any public announcements about it..

Thanks for coming back to us @emmalee121.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L