cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS Blue Light Card Discount

BillBudd
Superfast

My wife is an NHS Blue Light card carrier.  According to the Blue light/Virgin Media documentation this entitles existing account owners to a discount.  We went through the process and arranged for a call back, scheduled for yesterday.  Did it happen, no it didn't.

Am I surprised? No.

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.
5 REPLIES 5

BillBudd
Superfast

I take it all back.  Eventually I did get a call back and a very helpful agent explained the discount options for NHS staff.  We have opted for one of these options and obtained a cut in our monthly bill.

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks so much for the update = glad that you managed to get a great deal 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

vintagecamera1
Joining in

What website did you use? the one virgin gave me doesn't exist. 

Hello

This is the blue light website https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @vintagecamera1

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

We are glad to see that @DJ_Shadow1966 was able to help with your Blue light card enquiry.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs