cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP WITH MY BILL

septicsam
On our wavelength

Hi i signed a package with tv broadband and phone for 18 months ,my package is ending in 2 months i have been overcharged on my April  bill ,i have spoken to an advisor who was not in this country and she said there was a problem and i was due a refund ,but she would have to pass to a manager to carry out the refund ,this was over 2weeks ago still no refund .

I emaild again and explained the problem in detail still no refund ? i asked for someone to call back again no call back and no refund ? during lockdown VIRGIN MEDIA  customer service was a joke and it still is 2 years later worse !!! .

virgin media performance in customer service is terrible and you can never get a person to speak to to resolve any problems regarding billing ,normaly the tech Guys are very good and profesional but virgin media reputation has gone down hill since the new USA company take over .

Because i cannot speak to anyone to help i will have to wait 2 months to my contract is ending and just give my 30 days notice and finally leave virgin media they are only interested in newcustomers and getting your money ,customer services is not recognised and not practiced .

Their are other service providers who take interest in a fair deal and help ,its a shame they used to be quite good but the company has gone down hill , i hope not to many of virgin customers are treated like my self .regards septic _sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @septicsam

Thank you for making this post regarding your refund, I'm so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the customer service you have received. That's not the high standard of service we aim to provide. I would like to take a further look into the issue regarding your refund from here. I shall send you a private message now to clear DPA so we can get the ball rolling with this.

Kind regards,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

septicsam
On our wavelength

Hi  Lee  if your out there you helped me set up my present deal 15months ago during the first pandemic ,since then i have had problems ,but now i am being charged to much on my package and cannot get any help if you see this post ?please contact me i might get some one who can help me otherwise i will just have to leave at the end of my contract .

regards septic _sam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please don't start more than one thread about the same subject. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @septicsam

Thank you for making this post regarding your refund, I'm so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the customer service you have received. That's not the high standard of service we aim to provide. I would like to take a further look into the issue regarding your refund from here. I shall send you a private message now to clear DPA so we can get the ball rolling with this.

Kind regards,

Serena

Problems with my resent bill all sorted !!! thanks to Serena_C she sorted out my problems first time and restored my faith in Virgin Media many thanks again .

regards septic

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi septicsam,

Serena is currently out of office so I've sent you a PM so we can take a further look into the issue at hand for you.

Thanks,

Kain