cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rates not being activated

Mazza0323
Joining in

Hi. I desperately need some help here. My daughter and I both work for virgin media. My daughter left last November and I advised the ops manager. I explained the my rates acc was on her name as she started before me. I applied for myself straight away. Her account officially closed in march this year and it went from 15.50 to 110.00 per month. I have applied to have my account opened 7 times this year and  hearing nothing. My poor daughter has been paying 110 per month totalling 770.00 when it should be in my name at 15.50 totalling 105.00 for the full period. I have called several times and been fobbed off. My daughter is owed a refund andy account should have been activated months ago. I have come here as a last resort. She has now placed a disconnection on the account and as I work from home this is now an urgent matter. I am so angry about this I am now thinking of doing an email to CEO about this. Nobody seems to know what's happened but I am going to have no service after 15.10.2022. can someone please please please please help me with this. I am at the end of my tether with it all. Many thanks Mari 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mari, welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your issues with My rates. 

I will send you a PM to offer advice and support with this. 

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly