Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My package says Netflix included ?

Treble1
Fibre optic

83F5838A-F64B-4B9F-8B57-C5DD207E91FD.jpeg

2F415BB2-8B52-4A0A-A61C-461521D00C1F.jpeg

On my account it shows that Netflix is included in my package but where are my log in details thanks 

20 REPLIES 20

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin Media doesn't tell you your Netflix details. You either use an existing Netflix account or create a new one. How that works depends on which option you have.

For bundle inclusive Netflix you'd follow the email activation link (or follow the My Virgin Media website) to either link an existing Netflix account to your Virgin Media services or to create a new username on the Netflix website and then do the same.

For the full priced 'add to bill' option, you sign up via My Virgin Media or via the Netflix app on the Virgin TV box, or you use an existing Netflix username that doesn't have an active subscription, choose the tier of service and confirm the billing to your Virgin Media bill.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

I don’t have any email activation links it just says included in my package so where do I get the link from ?

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What happens when you follow the 'Manage Netflix' link?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Go to the Netflix app on your virgin box, open it and follow the instructions on screen

@BenMcr wrote:
What happens when you follow the 'Manage Netflix' link?

DD36CFC3-4D8B-4794-B0B3-96D6F830068F.png

@Cawsie wrote:

Go to the Netflix app on your virgin box, open it and follow the instructions on screen

Just say join or log in 

Mmmm

Try log in see what happens

@Cawsie wrote:

Mmmm

Try log in see what happens

Don’t have any details to log in with as don’t have Netflix personally 

If your Netflix is definately included, ring netflix and they'll sort u out. Is there a code on the screen for you to give them?