Menu
zmhuizyzda
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My billing is wrong please help me.

Hello, I received your message telling me to pay the bill otherwise you will report to Debt Recovery Agency. But I believe that there’s something wrong with my bill, I left the UK in July and the network was not being used after that. Before my leave I believe that I had paid all the money that should been paid. 

Once, I came to the Virginmedia, and asked you about what I was supposed to do when I no longer live in the UK, I was told that I don’t need to do anything but leave it by a shop assistant. But now I’m receiving your messages telling me to pay a bill which I shouldn’t be responsible for.

Please confirm this, and correct the bill..

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My billing is wrong please help me.

if thats as things happened then you are still a VM customer and they will continue to send you bills - to terminate the supply of their services you need to give 30 days notice - your account will be closed at the end of that 30 days - if you are in contract there maybe early termination fees - you cannot close your account in the shop or more exactly they cannot close the account - all they can do is let you use their phone to contact the cancellation dept

they can take your equipment from you and return it - if you gave them it hopefully you got proof as otherwise you will get a bill for not returning the hub etc

so from here you need to contact VM by phone or in writing - until you do they will continue to produce bills and pass them to the collection agency if you dont pay

Tony
0 Kudos