cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Geordie1231
Tuning in

I know my bill is overdue. 

I have been in hospital and my benefits were mocked up.

Please can I pay the full bill of £192 on the 16th of August when my benefits are up and running 

Hope this meets with your approval 

Been a customer for 8 years and usually pay my Bill's.

Don't want to be without tv.

I would pay something just now

But literally haven't got any money

Thankyou 

Yours 

Shelagh Robertson 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ordinarily I'd recommend a read of this VM support article on this very subject, and suggest calling into the 0800 number to discuss your account.

In this case, if you're in hospital I would imagine that making support calls isn't straightforward so I'll escalate your post to VM forum staff - I'm not sure if they can deal with collections-type issues but we'll at least try.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Geordie1231, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please advise me on what date your bills are due to be issued each month?

When a customer is issue a new bill they have 14 days to clear any remaining balance from the former bill.

For Example;

- My bill is issued on 01/07 for £100, and I can only pay £50.

- A new bill is issued on 01/08 for £100 + the £50.00 from the 01/07 bill and a £7.50 late payment fee

- I have 14 days to clear carried over balance and if this is not cleared, my services are restricted on 15/08

Does this seem to be applicable to your account/circumstances Geordie1231?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

My bill is overdue

I know that for sure

Could you check the dates for me as I am not sure

Sure thing,

I'll drop you a private message via the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn