cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill is wrong again

Prso9
Dialled in

So January 2021 I renewed my contract and for 4 months I had to phone VM cause they kept taking the wrong amount. After being told for the 4th time running my bill the following month would be correct.  I had had enough as had been told this 4 months running. I came on here and Akua_A managed to sort my current bill one conversation when the call centre couldn't do after 4 conversations!  So after receiving an email last month about my contract going up,  I called VM and we came to an agreement. I received an emal advising my February bill would be £58.23, then would go up to £69.25 until the end of my contract. I have today received an email advising my bill is ready and guess what, it's wrong again!!!!  The difference being the £4.50 that caused so much hassle at the beginning of my contract. I would be so appreciative is someone on the forum could sort this, just like Akua_A did previously as I have no faith in the call centre after what I went through last year.

_20220206_103707.JPG

Screenshot_20220206-103604.png

4 REPLIES 4

dibberly
Dialled in

when i changed my package apparently my next bill (which i have just had) will be £3.09 and my monthly bill will be £62 as per email but i was charged £15.09 with a monthly charge of £74

sometimes its not worth loosing years off your life and hairs on your head trying to get he right price / package from VM

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Prso9,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having a similar issue again. This is certainly not the best service we look to provide and we want to best help. In this case, I have sent you a private message. Please lookout for the purple envelope on the top right-hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua_A,

Thanks for reaching out to me again.  I have checked my messages and although it does say I have 1 message, I can't see any new messages.  I have tried in both chrome and IE and getting the same issue as not being able to see the new message

Thank you for letting me know @Prso9.

I am going to send a message again, please let me know if you remain unable to see it.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs