cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill is nearly double who can I talk to

Morganln
Joining in

I am going round in circles trying to resolve my bill. I want to understand why it is different to other months. I believe the contract changes next month? So want to talk to someone.

i managed to phone once went through all the loops them at the end it said the office is closed. It could have told me in the beginning! 

i am struggling to talk to a virgin representative. Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you log into 'My Virgin Media' and review your package, you should be able to see your current contract dates and any discounts which you have in place. Those will end when your contract does. There has also been a recent general price rise from VM which may/may not apply to you.

If you are still no further forward after that, you would need the VM forum team to look at your account and explain the changes to you. They don't generally get involved in making billing/package changes though on here. You have to ring up for that.

If you are trying to ring in, general advice is to ring at 08:00 exactly when the lines open for the best chance of least delay and getting to speak to a UK agent.

One of the forum team should reply here in a day or two.

Hi Morganln,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly understand your frustration not being able to talk to an agent about your increasing package price.

Can we ask if you're current contract deal has now come to an end? If you bill has increased substantially, it is more than likely that one of your account discounts has now finished and you will be charged the standard package price.

As our valued member @goslow has advised you can check why you bill has increased by logging on to your online account and checking the billing and payments section.

If you would like us to check your bills, we would be happy to see what the increase is. 

Please let us know if this is something we can check for you. 

Kind regards Jodi.