cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin password reset issues

Sean_Clark97
Joining in

Hey,

I’ve already signed up to My Virgin and used the app for months however I’m now in a complete loop with the thing.

Its saying my email and password is wrong (even though I know it’s not) so I tried resetting the password and I’m getting through the security, putting in my new password and after hitting continue I get the following error “Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again” despite there not being anything missing.

Thanks

37 REPLIES 37

All sorted for you! @roryjwalker 

Have a great weekend 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Exact same problem.  Happened keeps happening, very frustrating.  VM have had about year to fix this.

Forgot password just send me round and round.

Hi RagPudding

Thanks for posting - have you tried a different browser?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

bms121
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issues and have reset the password numerous times on different browsers and different computers, and have also cleared the cache of my devices to no avail, this issue has persisted for me for over 2 years with no solution whenever I try to reset my password it just states 

"Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again." on the page of password reset after answering all security questions.

I can therefore not access my account.

Hi bms121,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you have had with your online account. 

I have been able to locate your account and would like to see if we can assist with this. 

What I will do first is private message you so we can pass some data protection and proceed from there. 

^Martin

Jamesmcd100
Tuning in
Spoiler

Absolutely crazy this is.

Exact same issue. Tried on multiple devices, browsers etc. 

Haven’t logged in to my account in god knows when. 

Hi @Jamesmcd100,

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your my VM password. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help.

I have sent you a private message regarding this, Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Great! @Jamesmcd100.

Please let me know how the log in goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team