cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin password reset issues

Sean_Clark97
Joining in

Hey,

I’ve already signed up to My Virgin and used the app for months however I’m now in a complete loop with the thing.

Its saying my email and password is wrong (even though I know it’s not) so I tried resetting the password and I’m getting through the security, putting in my new password and after hitting continue I get the following error “Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again” despite there not being anything missing.

Thanks

37 REPLIES 37

anjadavel
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I've been trying for about a week now to log into my account and it tells me my password is wrong is I try to reset it. I get through the security question fine and then I get to 'Choose new password', I enter a password and it says 'Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again". I double check that the password I put in fits the parameters and then it takes me back to the first screen.

Thanks

Thanks for your post anjadavel, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having the issue with logging into your account

If you can confirm you're the account holder, we can take this to a private message arena and seek to reset this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

Yes, I am the account holder

No problem anjadavel,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

roryjwalker
Joining in

Hi, 

I am having the same issue can someone from support message me I'm the account owner.

Thanks.

Hi @roryjwalker,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our community forums.

Would you mind expanding on and clarifying what issues you seem to be facing exactly? We can then assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It asks me for security details, which I enter. then it takes me to the next screen where I see the New password and Confirm password text boxes. After I fill them both and press change password it kinda refreshes the page and says that some information is missing as it does for the user above me.

I can then re-enter the new password and press the button again however this time no information is missing but my password also doesn't change it just takes me to the start of the change your password form.

its looping round and round there is no mere fields to enter data the password passes its strength and length test it just wont reset.

I've tried multiple times its an error with the form.

Thanks.

Rory

Hi @roryjwalker,

Thanks for the prompt response. I'm really sorry to hear that this is happening.

Would you mind clearing your cache and cookies and then trying again, please? Sometimes this can rectify issues like this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, ive done this in new browsers, incognito mode, cookies and data cleared and still get the same problem

Thanks,

Rory.

Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing @roryjwalker,

I will pop you over a PM now so we can take a closer look into this 🙂 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs