cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin password reset issues

Sean_Clark97
Joining in

Hey,

I’ve already signed up to My Virgin and used the app for months however I’m now in a complete loop with the thing.

Its saying my email and password is wrong (even though I know it’s not) so I tried resetting the password and I’m getting through the security, putting in my new password and after hitting continue I get the following error “Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again” despite there not being anything missing.

Thanks

37 REPLIES 37

Still not working.

When you fill in "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" it says:

"Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again."

Good Morning Stardog,

Thanks for coming back to the thread and I'm sorry to see this issue is still on going

I can see that you were offered a PM conversation with a member of our team previously, did you managed to speak to our team regarding this issue? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I've been having the same issues. I can't remember my password and I've been trying to reset it for ages in order to pay my bills. For a while, I gave up on it and I was paying them through the phone but now you guys changed the way we pay through the phone so I have no idea how I'm supposed to pay you. 

Hi JokesOnYouM8,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues signing into your online account.

Can you please confirm what happens when you try the reset password options? Any error messages?

Alex_Rm

It asks me for security details, which I enter. then it takes me to the next screen where I see the New password and Confirm password text boxes. After I fill them both and press change password it kinda refreshes the page and says that some information is missing as it does for the user above me.

I can then re-enter the new password and press the button again however this time no information is missing but my password also doesn't change it just takes me to the start of the change your password form.

Thanks for confirming JokesOnYouM8,

Not too sure why it keeps refreshing sorry, let me send you a private message so I can get a few more details to reset this for you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

rpartridge93
Joining in

Hi guys,

I am having the exact same issues as the other people in the comments, password meets criteria, all information is correct and then it says Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again. I have tried multiple times.

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @rpartridge93

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services.  

So that I am able to assist you with this, I am going to drop you a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

RagPudding
Joining in

I'm having the same problem, I create a password and it just send me round and round and round.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post RagRudding and welcome to our community.

Are you the account holder on the account? 

If so we can pass security through private message and do this for you.

Let us know, Emily.