cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media authentication issues

ModTeam

Hello, 

We're aware of some customers being unable to sign into their online account and access features such as email. 

We have raised this fault under reference F008774076.

We will keep this thread updated. 

Many thanks, 

Your Community Moderators

49 REPLIES 49

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All I can add at this stage is that, as the issue seems to be with the single sign on system that VM use (oauth etc), it is likely to be treated as a high priority fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is now a fault number for this issue:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/My-Virgin-Media-authentication-issu...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Yes, I am having the same problem and unable to log in. Very fustrating.

Martin101
Tuning in

To Moderator.

I am having this problem as well. very fustrating.

Can you give me the link where i can I can go in future to see 'current problems and issues' This will save me time thinking the probelm is at my end.

Thank you

'it is likely to be treated as a high priority fault'

Graham_A,

Knowing just how s..l..o..w.. VM are, even being a 'high priority fault' probably means a week or so at least.....😜

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Martin101  The link to the service status page is here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

However, in order to access the page the SSO sign in system needs to be working, so it would not have helped with this particular issue.

mamachill
Dialled in

Thanks for updating us, I do  charity work so  the email is crucial, keeping everything crossed it's fixed in hours rather than days, but your response is appreciated. 

still not working!

Hi Graham - It is still not working. are you a moderator.

How long will it be. I can not get through to VM on the phone either- hanging on for nearly an hour.

help.

Hi

Having the same problem accessing email from VM server, the same oauth....comes up in the address bar even though I type in mail2.

It started yesterday evening.

Is there a solution or is it a VM fault?