cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media - Something's Gone Wrong Message

CreativeGirl
Joining in

Hi,

Can anyone shed light on why I am getting a constant 'Something's Gone Wrong' message when I try to sign in to my profile on My Virgin Media website?

This message has appeared on both my mobile device and various laptops, computers etc....for the past 8 weeks!  I can't access any of my account details after signing in as it flags this message (see screenshot below).

I've tried clearing cookies in case it was storing an old page etc. still nothing.  I was trying to report a change to my Direct Debit ... and was sent a text message by Virgin Media but when I clicked the text link, I still got this message.  Very frustrating.  So, today I spoke to an advisor and they still couldn't answer why this was happening.   It's not my login details (as far as I can tell).

Any thoughts please?

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CreativeGirl, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Are you able to kindly do the following:

- Reset your My Virgin Media password

- Try logging in on a browser that you don't normally use (i.e. Chrome if you use Firefox or vice-versa)

- Try doing this in that relevant browser's Private/Incongnito mode

Please keep us updated on this.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CreativeGirl, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Are you able to kindly do the following:

- Reset your My Virgin Media password

- Try logging in on a browser that you don't normally use (i.e. Chrome if you use Firefox or vice-versa)

- Try doing this in that relevant browser's Private/Incongnito mode

Please keep us updated on this.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks very much for this support.  It was actually the browser type.  I switched from the other browsers I'd tried and used Firefox - straight into account without any issues.

Many thanks for your prompt response! 🙂 

Hi @CreativeGirl, thanks a lot for your response and great news you were able to get this resolved!

Thanks for your kind words and take care.
Many thanks

Tom_W