Menu
hazmo
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Media Registration

As a new customer, I’ve been trying to register my account for 2 weeks and at every attempt, have been confronted with the following;

“We're doing some work on My Virgin Media at the moment as part of an upgrade to provide you with an even better service.

We're sorry this part of the site isn’t available at the moment. Everything will be back to normal again soon, so please come back and try again shortly.”

So my question is - What period of time do Virgin Media define as “soon” or “shortly”?

As its already been 2 weeks it can’t be measured in minutes, hours, days or weeks so are we talking months, years or perhaps decades?

0 Kudos
rcoley
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Media Registration

I’ve got the same issue, I’ve been told it should be sorted by Monday.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try now. It was running OK yesterday after a longer than expected outage for which we have no explanation from VM other than the screen you have seen.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Gromit25
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to my world except mine is a lot worse.

Not am I able to register my account I have the added issue when my account was registered my details were incorrectly record. I have been on the phone to various customer service departments and was told the registration was working as they had no complaints. That was until the senior customer service manager tried as well!!!!...oh dear.

Still my issue not sorted....Due to them recording the wrong details.

I know have to wait up to five working days to receive a password so they can edit/amend my account 

0 Kudos
Gromit25
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not up and running for me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hamzo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you've been impacted by this issue, I can appreciate you're keen to create an account and keep an eye on things.

The team are working hard to ensure this issue is resolved for all customers as soon as possible so hopefully we'll have an update soon. 

If you have any concerns in the meantime then please feel free to give our team a call on 150/0345 454 1111 and we'll be able to help further. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos